Fullby is a beautiful new free WordPress theme released last week, created by designer Andrea Marchetti. The theme is fully responsive, based on Bootstrap and features a grid style. This super light theme includes only two images and is fully customizable via CSS.
If the design looks familiar, it’s because it was inspired by Twenty Fourteen. However, it’s not a child theme. Unlike Twenty Fourteen, Fullby is a fluid theme that expands to use all the available space on any screen, including desktop, mobile, tablet and larger screens.
- Gallery and Video Support – easily copy and paste a Youtube ID to publish.
- Fluid, modular and responsive grid style for posts
- Built with Bootstrap and Font Awesome – 369 icons available
- Featured Header Content – add “featured” content to header by using the “featured” tag in the post
- 2 Menus and 2 Sidebars
- Popular and Latest Post Widget
Every aspect of this theme shows attention to detail, including category pages, widgets and date-based archives. Single posts have a very striking appearance and are just as beautiful as the homepage design:
Check out a live demo to see the theme at its finest.
Fullby caught my eye the other day, so I decided to install it on a test site and check it out. I assumed that there would be quite a bit of configuring to get it to look anything like the demo but was pleasantly surprised. There are no design-related options to tinker with. Further customization, however, will require some CSS knowledge.