Atarim is hosting its 4th annual Web Agency Summit from April 25-28. The virtual event is geared towards web agencies and WordPress professionals, with topics focused on web trends, scaling an agency or freelance business, attracting high-paying clients, and building recurring revenue.
Web Agency Summit was born out of the organizers’ frustration with the first WordCamp Asia getting canceled at the beginning of the pandemic.
“When WordCamp Asia was first canceled, I had a lot of thoughts, of course,” ScaleMath founder Alex Panagis said. “Something that we were somewhat really hoping would help us make a big splash in the industry was pulled away from right under us.
“But, instead of letting this setback get to us – we decided we had to do something. We decided to step up and host what was then the first (and went on to be the biggest) virtual summit in our industry. Sponsors like GoDaddy, WordPress.org, and many more were quite quick to step in, to the point where we were overwhelmed by the support we received and how well-received the entire summit concept was.”
This year’s lineup includes representatives from Microsoft, Google, Yoast, Hubspot, XWP, Elementor, and more, including 40+ WordPress experts. Web Agency Summit includes individual speaker sessions, such as “Headless WordPress – does this approach make sense?” and “The Role of AI in Content & SEO.” Attendees will have the opportunity to join sessions on boosting client acquisition on LinkedIn, growing a freelancing business, productizing designs, launching a podcast, managing contractor teams, and more.
This year’s event will also feature seven expert-led panels:
- Changing Tides: How Industry Acquisitions & Investments are Shaping the Future of WordPress, and What It Means For Your Agency
- From Connections to Clients: Building Communities for Web Design Agency Growth
- From CMS to Digital Powerhouse: The Expansive Power of WordPress and How It Can Reshape the Tech Landscape
- Building The Future: Exploring the Power of Next Generation Website & Page Builders
- Cracking The Code: How to Choose the Best Web Hosting for Your Business
- Embracing AI in Web Design: Unlocking Profitability for Agencies & Freelancer
- Beyond Viral Videos: Maximizing YouTube for Agency Growth & What Comes Next
Attendees will be able to meet sponsors in a virtual festival village to win prizes, and join breakout rooms to network and make new industry connections.
Registration for the Web Agency Summit is free but seats are limited. Every presentation will be recorded and will be available to watch for free live and for 24 hours following the event.
Leave a Reply